Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ups and Downs of life.... a New Chapter!








Hey there. I'm Irenekay and I'm a shopaholic. That besides the point, I'm also on my journey to start a brand new life with a "shrew tamer" which we gonna experience our life ahead with lots of happiness, trial and life tribulation... And I hope in this blog we can share with the newlyweds, courting couples and old-farts :P ...the WISE old-farts.

Great! After abandoning my old-y-which I presume there's a number of anonymous reader- , here again , am starting another blog...but why not the same address and page but with a brand new templates and such?
Answer is, " A new Life, a New Beginning...." hence a new blog!!!

Old vs Current:-
Oldies speaks bout life on the fast lane while current speaks on more laid back lifestyle
Oldies speaks bout my late night endless partying while current speaks on my lame and mundane life I'm leading
Oldies speaks on my courtship while current will be featuring A next step in life we are going to partake.
Oldies is when I'm still on my early and mid 20's and current will speak about late 20's girl reviving on her days when she's 18.

Ok Enough of my craps.... sit back and enjoy then!

1 comment:

Raymond Ooi said...

where is the countdown timer to when this blog is gonna go inactive again?