Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Holiday comes and goes...



Holidays comes and goes pretty quickly this round. Before settling the holiday mood here am I now ...back to work....*ARGHHHHHH*

It have been pretty non productive week as we didn't actually touch anything on our home..ok beside purchasing a few items but now we are rushing to get toilet accessories and some other stuff that need to mold to the wall before the plumber and the kitchen cabinet comes in (save on that xtra charges for separate works ;) )

I can't seems to find a nice toilet accessories and I find chrome pretty mismatch with my floral white tiles (courtesy from the developer-very distasteful)! Found some matte ones but its beyond the budget..*UGH* Searching high and low for a nice white ones which I can't seems to see...not even from IKEA.

Let see on my last week itinerary:-
Mon - Makan session with my colleague


Tue - Dining table hunt with my mom- My heart was on Lorenzo.
Parents meeting @ Overseas - anxious and nervous but it went pretty well.


Wed - Raya open house @ Abbas.
Finally found an alternative "Lorenzo" Dining table in this warehouse
looking furniture shop in Old Klang rd.
Purchased Fridge, Washing Machine, Aircond and Standing steam Iron from Legend
Dinner with a long lost fren.


Thur- Hunt for wedding band- My Heart was on Tiffany Novo , Channel and Lucida eternity
band and yeah...its definitely beyond the budget.
Mamma Mia! free screening courtesy from fiance's family fren @ GSC- Love it!.


Fri - Petaling ST hunt with my colleague. DO NOT SUPPORT COUNTERFEIT!
Drinks @ C Club


Sat - SHOPPING @ Pavilion- yes am deprived till i made a mega SLURGE plus a pair of sandal from C&K
^ ^


SUN - Hunt for more bands and R&R

Yeah it past by pretty fast with a blink of eye.

No comments: