Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Shopping: Hp or PDA?



With all the preparation of moving in and such hereby i neglected my blog again. Right....It's so me to ignore it for a while..as usual.. :P

Wassup with me lately? I lost my phone! Yes my free N73 which store in lotsa quite important information...No worries folks, no AV or naked pictures...:P Just my work stuff and all which pretty harmless. What I worry most is the person who happily picked it up. Hopefully they wont abuse the contact or pictures for other use. Will this lucky bitch please reset the phone and delete all those that is unnecessary to you aights?

Was planning to keep the phone till after my wedding and home expenses so that I can lavishly splurge it on a good PDA but alas , my plan vanish! Am considering either HTC Diamond, HTC TyTN 2 or Sony Erricson Xperia... :(

Therefore I narrow down to either Sony Erricson C902, Sony Erricson C905 or Nokia E66. Somehow the Nokia E66 has the closest feature to a PDA phone minus the stylus or Keypad. Plus do I really need an 8 MP camera(C905)? and I always wanted to get a slide phone, so I'm still contemplating on the C902.

decision...decision...decision.....

And I'm supposed to splurge on my LV Neverfull in Damier.... :P

But then again, do I really need a PDA phone? or should I just stick to good 'ol paper organizer???

No comments: